It can be difficult to walk in high heels, here are some tips in how to walk in high heels, below is a great video which will shows you how to pick the correct high heels suited to you and tips in walking in them
High Heels and How to Walk in Them
- Start with a low heel shoe such as a kitten heel or chunky heel and work your way up to a higher heel incrementally. Try a wedge type heel to give you more of a balance
- Use the elevation test by lifting your feet while in the heels, and if you can lift your feet one inch up, then the heel height is not too high for you.
- Enjoy your heels, walk at your own pace, walk slow, and make sure you have good posture.
- Walk heel to toe, heel to toe. The heel should strike the floor first before your toe does.
- And practice, practice, practice to make the heel grow steadier